Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FS6Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
New acrotretid brachiopods from North and South America and an examination of their functional morphology Open Access
- Other title
Acrotretid functional morphology
Brachiopoda, Fossil--South America.
Brachiopoda, Fossil--North America.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Duffy, Jennifer Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15910980
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:18:48-06:00
Original checksum: 436aed87c4d1251b96768ba89f4bdf35
Well formed: true
Page count: 174