Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30P0X187
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Urea recycling and digestibility in wethers exposed to different ambient temperatures at three diet levels of crude protein Open Access
- Other title
Suffolk sheep--Feeding and feeds.
Urea as feed.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sun, Sang Soo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Animal Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3862584
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:37:51-06:00
Original checksum: d968937339ccf111cb0dc9e889db2da6
Well formed: true
Page count: 101