Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CZ32D46
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Product innovation, competitor imitation and the persistence of firm-level profitability in the U.S. pharmaceutical industry Open Access
- Other title
New products--United States.
Drugs--Generic substitution--Economic aspects--United States.
Pharmaceutical industry--United States--Finance.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Roberts, Peter W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Business
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7858201
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:38:17-06:00
Original checksum: 631cf0dca078d1a8bba8cd63f142d0bc
Well formed: true
Page count: 153