Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39W0997R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The vine of Sodom: a literary analysis of Judges 19-21 Open Access
- Other title
Violence in the Bible.
Women in the Bible.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacKenzie, Patricia Beth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Comparative Literature and Religious Studies
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5606254
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:13:42-06:00
Original checksum: e3a3248158f5fb89b914143c3fb58fd0
Well formed: true
Page count: 137