Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C53F58M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Biological effects of wet acid deposition on peatland bryophytes Open Access
- Other title
Ferns--Effect of acid precipitation on.
Peat mosses--Effect of acid precipitation on.
Bryophtes--Effect of acid precipitation on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Reports on an investigation on the impact of acid deposition on five peatland bryophytes at a site 50 km northwest of Edmonton, Alberta.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10271034
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:20:00-06:00
Original checksum: 130464d6261567fc2d5e5bd7460b18d7
Well formed: true
Page count: 190