Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MK65F2F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geology and geochemistry of gold-bearing iron formation in the Contwoyto Lake-Point Lake region, Northwest Territories, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Gold ores--Northwest Territories--Contwoyto Lake Region.
Gold ores--Northwest Territories--Point Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lhotka, Paul G.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. An examination of the process or processes that led to gold mineralization in the iron formation at the Lupin mine and in the Contwoyto Lake-Point Lake region. Also examines the timing of these processes in the evolution of the greenstone belt.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 20853070
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:43:55-06:00
Original checksum: 25775f43bc75a0eee958dae794500598
Well formed: true
Page count: 285