Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FQ9QF7F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Personal impact of residential experiences on First Nations people Open Access
- Other title
Indigenous peoples--Canada--Social conditions.
Indigenous peoples--Canada--Residential schools.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Halkow, Yvonne Lucienne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5586231
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:02:43-06:00
Original checksum: 7f87ab4d3a10396930e52099655f5ea6
Well formed: true
Page count: 208