Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R38G8FP11
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Social skills training with socially withdrawn children who have multiple physical handicaps Open Access
- Other title
Children with disabilities--Psychology.
Social interaction in children.
Social skills in children.
Behavior therapy for children.
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Croft, Donald Charles
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8687767
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:39:51-06:00
Original checksum: 7fefd5bf43b9bc0b2a52368d1889c448
Well formed: true
Page count: 177