Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37S7HX6T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The contributions of personal development to community development Open Access
- Other title
Community development--British Columbia--Alkali Lake.
Alkali Lake (B.C.)--Social conditions.
Community development--Alberta--O'Chiese Region.
O'Chiese Region (Alta.)--Social conditions.
Alcoholism--Treatment--British Columbia--Alkali Lake.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Barrett, Deborah A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7226114
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:13:56-06:00
Original checksum: bf1cd24d27e552ef51c39368fc3e9486
Well formed: true
Page count: 168