Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NG4H066
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of short duration grazing and rest on the seed bank and seed rain on a transitional mixed prairie/fescue grassland Open Access
- Other title
Grassland ecology--Alberta--Effect of grazing on.
Soil seed banks.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lagroix-McLean, Robin Lynne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Plant Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9390401
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:20:30-06:00
Original checksum: 556c2eabb51daccd81593378bb1fb74f
Well formed: true
Page count: 174