Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PV6BJ08
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Neonatal intensive care patient classification Open Access
- Other title
Nursing assessment--Mathematical models.
Newborn infants--Medical care--Classification.
Neonatal intensive care--Classification.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Division of Health Services Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Health Services Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9021763
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:50:58-06:00
Original checksum: 9f684b6bfe6ba7c81c6398642712e0c6
Well formed: true
Page count: 166