Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3M61BZ8F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The geotechnical characteristics of the Athabasca Oil Sands Open Access
- Other title
Oil sands--Alberta--Athabasca River Region.
Geology, Structural--Alberta--Athabasca River Region.
Geomorphology--Alberta--Athabasca River Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Dusseault, Maurice B.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
An investigation of the geomorphology of natural oil sand slops, the geotechnical properties of the Athabasca Oil Sands, and several similar friable quartzose sandstones, the behaviour of high steep pit walls upon excavation, and the mineralogy and index properties of the basal clays of the McMurray Formation.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18919103
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:41:03-06:00
Original checksum: 9c04aaace6ae33963a3ea8472bee46c5
Well formed: true
Page count: 500