Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3057D25H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dress in Red River Settlement, 1815 to 1835 Open Access
- Other title
Red River Settlement--History.
Métis--Red River Settlement--Costume.
Clothing and dress--Environmental aspects.
Pioneers--Red River Settlement--Costume.
Clothing and dress--Social aspects.
Frontier and pioneer life--Red River Settlement.
Clothing and dress--Economic aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Clothing and Textiles
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3123217
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:27:48-06:00
Original checksum: 91efa6a52350dbd5fe9d5d7680cded70
Well formed: true
Page count: 107