Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VM4381N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The use of folklore in the works of Camara Laye and Ngugi wa Thiong'o Open Access
- Other title
Folklore in the works of Laye and Ngugi
Negritude (Literary movement)
African literature--20th century--Black authors--History and criticism.
Ngũgĩ wa Thiongʼo, 1938- --Criticism and interpretation.
Camara, Laye--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nandwa, Jane Awanja.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17730090
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:48:35-06:00
Original checksum: 5c168f1152759d0f6c7b0397d0256edd
Well formed: true
Page count: 392