Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JH3D656
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Towards the righting of music history: re-thinking the concept of nationalism in Western music historiography Open Access
- Other title
Re-thinking the concept of nationalism in western music historiography
Music--Germany--19th century--History and criticism.
Grout, Donald Jay--History of western music.
Nationalism in music.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Music
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4322033
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:47:45-06:00
Original checksum: 8c2d971ba53f97c451ce9e08e75d6c03
Well formed: true
Page count: 110