Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QZ22N42
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A comparative study of paper and pencil and the computer for process writing by four grade six writers Open Access
- Other title
English language--Composition and exercises--Effect of computers on.
English language--Composition and exercises--Computer-assisted instruction.
English language--Composition and exercises--Study and teaching (Elementary)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Carter, Pamela Ellen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7203572
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:21:04-06:00
Original checksum: 1768461efec5183de5fe1c1a39fd85a7
Well formed: true
Page count: 216