Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BR8MR2V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The design of instrumentation for force measurement during scoliosis surgery Open Access
- Other title
Design of scoliosis surg. force instruments
Metals in surgery.
Strains and stresses--Measurement.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Duke, Kajsa Kelly.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biomedical Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4059343
Last modified: 2015:10:18 14:32:50-06:00
Original checksum: e740136ccebab50486ed24dab4d0e5f1
Well formed: true
Page count: 129