Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PZ51S48
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Climate change and the Arctic treeline Open Access
- Other title
Vegetation boundaries--Northwest Territories--Arctic Regions.
Climatic changes--Arctic regions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Landhäusser, Simon M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Forest Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Surveys and experimental studies to test hypotheses related to the potential tree performance north of the present treeline, with investigation of a severe fire site near Inuvik, Northwest Territories, to determine whether disturbance could result in tree establishment in former tundra areas.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3528993
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:15:51-06:00
Original checksum: 4a3ba5978fa3167b3eb47ee84720d949
Well formed: true
Page count: 122