Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J960F8W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dynamic response of bridge piers to ice forces Open Access
- Other title
Drifting ice stations.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gordon, Eric W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Masters thesis which investigates the dynamic response of bridge piers to time-varying ice loads, using measured ice load histories on two bridges in Alberta.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6223343
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:20:50-06:00
Original checksum: f24f1016483253e182e57d3a0dfb8969
Well formed: true
Page count: 238