Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736MD3M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Physical self-perceptions and physical activity participation of adult males with acquired spinal cord injuries Open Access
- Other title
Physical education for people with disabilities.
Spinal cord--Wounds and injuries--Patients--Psychology.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Godin, Linda Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4484825
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:52:21-06:00
Original checksum: 9ee91f7f764123f3358f44db1726a2f8
Well formed: true
Page count: 125