Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31R6N472
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Simulating Newhouse: Necessary Angel's hyperrealistic environments Open Access
- Other title
Necessary Angel Theatre.
Baudrillard, Jean, 1929-2007.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Eccleston, Wesley John William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4219204
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:11:08-06:00
Original checksum: 9c2a273d1e791902e1d63712deb257c7
Well formed: true
Page count: 97