Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NV99H1Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The facilitative effects of advance organizers and instructional objectives on learning and retention of video-displayed science material Open Access
- Other title
Video tapes in education.
Learning, Psychology of.
Science--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Audio-visual aids.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wright, Clayton R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13567918
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:27:11-06:00
Original checksum: 6e9eded9dae6cab63e74d4477f0c8fc1
Well formed: true
Page count: 221