Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31G0J58Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Velopharyngeal competence: a retrospective study of the outcome of primary cleft palate surgery Open Access
- Other title
Retrospective study of the outcome of primary cleft palate surgery.
Outcome assessment (Medical care).
Cleft palate children--Surgery--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 1989241
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:18:47-06:00
Original checksum: b6ddfb07227b426fa8e5560b8a831421
Well formed: true
Page count: 54