Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D50G834
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Potassium evoked release of noradrenaline from rat hearts Open Access
- Other title
Rats--Nervous system--Effect of chemicals on.
Heart--Effect of chemicals on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Carpenter, John Richard.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Pharmacology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8626153
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:57:22-06:00
Original checksum: 2532c7e386baac561f91af14d3c8e43b
Well formed: true
Page count: 186