Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Pre-school oral language and the first reader: implications for a language arts programme in St. Lucia Open Access
- Other title
Reading (Preschool)--Saint Lucia.
Language and education--Saint Lucia.
Communicative competence in children.
Education, Bilingual--Saint Lucia.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Yorke, M. E. R. Ruby.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7523334
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:38:54-06:00
Original checksum: 8cc3a98abb30be637fcd87964a43425c
Well formed: true
Page count: 177