Learning in professional engineering and earth science: an exploratory study Open Access
- Other title
Learning in engineering and earth science.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Aherne, Michael J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Adult, Career, and Technology Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10007821
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:46:58-06:00
Original checksum: 839c8f721004ae92a1a9257551e5aaf3
Well formed: true
Page count: 216
Activity of users you follow