Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3610W17N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of endurance training on physiological, nutritional and endocrine variables in men and women Open Access
- Other title
Effects of an endurance running program
Endurance sports--Physiological aspects.
Endurance sports--Training--Physiological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wheeler, Garry D.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education and Sports Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12161077
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:15:39-06:00
Original checksum: 976232a6a10192a7375e0b069d2f8cce
Well formed: true
Page count: 324