Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3G44J24J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ability-factors and familial psychosocial circumstances: Chinese and Malays of Singapore Open Access
- Other title
Malaysian students--Singapore--Social conditions.
Chinese students--Singapore--Social conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Phua, Swee Liang.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4964714
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:38:15-06:00
Original checksum: d9f070d3097353f5711da1d8e1e744ae
Well formed: true
Page count: 237