Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WW7745N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The information seeking behavior of undergraduate students in agriculture and forestry at the University of Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Academic libraries--Alberta--Edmonton--Use studies.
University of Alberta. Library.
Forests and forestry--Research.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hayden, Katharine Alix.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Library Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Library Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8415907
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:19:59-06:00
Original checksum: f416ef256f11935c447efe8c472cc0bb
Well formed: true
Page count: 160