Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32Z1313N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Relational ethics in public health risk communication Open Access
- Other title
Health risk communication.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lambert, Timothy W.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
"... explores the history of health risk communication through analysis of the Canadian Journal of Public Health ...."
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17408021
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:07:33-06:00
Original checksum: 6f7e21691d721f5a1a0b33d5e695fac7
Well formed: true
Page count: 373