Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q52FH7B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mina Loy: the language of the body, the language of attack Open Access
- Other title
Language of the body, the language of attack
Modernism (Literature)--United States.
Loy, Mina--Criticism and interpretation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Vermeer, Leslie Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4807427
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:01:06-06:00
Original checksum: 9c1481018b839749b256d6e210eab53f
Well formed: true
Page count: 145