Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3JD4Q170
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
"T͡Sarivna" vymahai͡e vyznanni͡a: feministychna problematyka v tvorakh N. Kobrynsʹkoĭ, O. Kobyli͡ansʹkoï ta O. Zabuz͡hko Open Access
- Other title
Feministychna problematyka v tvorakh N. Kobrynsʹkoĭ, O. Kobyli͡ansʹkoï ta O. Zabuz͡hko
Princess demands recognition: feminist ASP
Kobyli͡ansʹka, Olʹha, 1863-1942--Views on feminism.
Kobrynsʹka, Natalii͡a, 1855-1920--Views on feminism.
Feminism and literature--Ukraine--20th century.
Zabuz͡hko, O. S. (Oksana Stefanivna)--Views on feminism.
Women and literature--Ukraine--20th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies: Germanic, Romance, Slavic
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Slavic Languages and Literatures
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2701543
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:36:09-06:00
Original checksum: fee3cc824782e8456f0352c0976e6485
Well formed: true
Page count: 64