Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37S7J331
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of sex role orientation and mathematics self-efficacy on post-secondary program choice Open Access
- Other title
Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Mathematical ability--Psychological aspects.
Sex differences in education.
Women in mathematics--Psychology.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Vlchek, Violet Olga.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5519935
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:17:10-06:00
Original checksum: bcef1ff0dd5d1c7a55bfcc6546e268f6
Well formed: true
Page count: 111