Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31C1TR3K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effect of experimentally induced stereotypes on the metacognition accuracy and cognitive performance of elderly participants with internal locus of control Open Access
- Other title
Cognition in old age.
Locus of control.
Memory in old age.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Home Economics
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Family Studies
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8828890
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:38:04-06:00
Original checksum: 59c5ab6017dd9261fa407c135ece88a4
Well formed: true
Page count: 126