Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33B5WJ5G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Age, sex, and situation: the effects on the social interaction between pairs of children of 4, 6, 8, and 10 years Open Access
- Other title
Nonverbal communication--Effect of age on.
Verbal behavior--Effect of age on.
Verbal behavior--Effect of sex differences on.
Nonverbal communication--Effect of sex differences on.
Social interaction in children.
Interpersonal communication in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7578386
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:07:45-06:00
Original checksum: c06f2d1473a69f9ff43dedac8f066b82
Well formed: true
Page count: 181