Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28Q1C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The light stability of silk adhered to sheer silk and polyester backing fabrics with poly(vinyl acetate) copolymer adhesives Open Access
- Other title
Copolymers--Effect of radiation on.
Textile fibers--Effect of radiation on.
Polyester fibers--Effect of radiation on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Karsten, Irene Frances.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12021419
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:40:17-06:00
Original checksum: c3a64fb2782803b05e67c695b043edd7
Well formed: true
Page count: 242