Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VQ2SG9R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Selection of traits for growth, form, and wood quality in a population of coastal Douglas-fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii var. menziesii (Mirb.) Franco) from British Columbia Open Access
- Other title
Douglas fir--British Columbia--Quality.
Douglas fir--British Columbia--Selection.
Douglas fir--British Columbia--Growth.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
King, John N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Forest Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7744895
Last modified: 2015:10:19 19:58:18-06:00
Original checksum: c11bf26eba7311b4910d1b127fa24297
Well formed: true
Page count: 289