Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DR2PJ68
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Environmental impact litigation and public policy: comparing the Oldman River Dam case with the American experience Open Access
- Other title
Oldman River Dam (Alta.)--Environmental aspects.
Liability for environmental damages--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Lewicki, Michele A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Political Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5044184
Last modified: 2015:10:22 00:06:14-06:00
Original checksum: 43c041fd4685011eced5c488ed29b931
Well formed: true
Page count: 116