Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33R0PZ7K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Postglacial geomorphic evolution and alluvial chronology of a valley in the Dinosaur Badlands, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Valleys--Alberta--Dinosaur Provincial Park.
Judith River Foundation (Alta.)
Geomorphology--Alberta--Dinosaur Provincial Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
O'Hara, Sarah L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7378975
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:14:43-06:00
Original checksum: b11bc57b60a3c7df4c2b1ef7ec43640b
Well formed: true
Page count: 154