Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P55DS0Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A psychological type comparison of Cree and non-native junior high students implications for education Open Access
- Other title
Indians of North America--Education--Psychological aspects.
Indians of North America--Alberta--Education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rosin, Patricia L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7334509
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:12:01-06:00
Original checksum: eb9ed78c0327e091a4268f5ab2eb042c
Well formed: true
Page count: 177