Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32B8VK79
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Catalyst Theatre: in theory and practice Open Access
- Other title
Catalyst Theatre--History--20th century.
Theater--Alberta--Edmonton--Production and direction.
Theater and society--Alberta--Edmonton.
Theatrical producers and directors--Alberta--Edmonton--History--20th century.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Johnson, Paul Edwin.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7837247
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:54:00-06:00
Original checksum: 72a66f154351b64716ec8b59b576b28d
Well formed: true
Page count: 152