Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97H54
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
What is the process of becoming an adolescent sexual risk taker, and what factors contribute to sexually risky behaviour in adolescence Open Access
- Other title
Parent and child.
Risk-taking (Psychology) in adolescence.
Teenagers--Sexual behavior--Psychological aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Family Ecology and Practice
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4939825
Last modified: 2015:10:18 08:22:18-06:00
Original checksum: 2114b1127aad2c3ac3a9f6ae5609b6ee
Well formed: true
Page count: 160