Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RV0DC1P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geotechnical behaviour of oil sands at elevated temperatures and pressures. Open Access
- Other title
Behavior of oil sands at elevated temperatures
Secondary recovery of oil.
Thermal oil recovery.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Agar, John Gordon.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Some copies split into 2 parts, main text [v. 1] and appendices [v. 2]
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 54590447
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:39:30-06:00
Original checksum: 79743c5bcccbad4ac33fb87a4f31d2a6
Well formed: true
Page count: 969