Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3XK8523J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Communal, corporate and cooperative: the property relations of the Ibaloi of northern Luzon, Philippines Open Access
- Other title
Benguet (Philippines : Province)--Land tenure.
Igorot (Philippine people)--Philippines--Benguet Province--Social life and customs.
Matrilineal kinship--Philippines--Benguet Province.
Natural resources, Communal--Philippines--Benguet Province.
Irrigation farming--Philippines--Benguet Province.
Igorot (Philippine people)--Philippines--Benguet Province--Land tenure.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 17574512
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:26:57-06:00
Original checksum: 3c4f38cd20db0f1fa21dc1cef05749b4
Well formed: true
Page count: 229