Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33R0Q42T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
John Henry O'Hara's view of the upper classes in Pennsylvania between 1900 and 1930 Open Access
- Other title
O'Hara, John, 1905-1970--Knowledge--Upper classes.
Pottsville (Pa.)--History--20th century.
Pottsville (Pa.)--Social conditions.
Pottsville (Pa.) in literature.
O'Hara, John, 1905-1970--Appointment in Samarra.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
MacArthur, Pamela C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of History
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7039573
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:53:19-06:00
Original checksum: 8595c60bc7cae70caf3c6f76483ac9dd
Well formed: true
Page count: 130