Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S46HF6K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Once and future women: popular fiction, feminism and four Arthurian writings Open Access
- Other title
Popular fiction, feminism and four Arthurian writings
Feminism in literature.
Women in literature.
Arthurian romances--Adaptations--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Howey, Ann F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10404771
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:48:19-06:00
Original checksum: b74b21fd7657c3b3956ecc31b8c5bcc7
Well formed: true
Page count: 164