Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3571802G
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The experiences of mothers and fathers over time in parenting a child with autism Open Access
- Other title
Experiences of parents of children with autism
Parents of autistic children--Attitudes--Longitudinal studies.
Autism in children.
Parents of autistic children--Family relationships--Longitudinal studies.
Autistic children--Family relationships--Longitudinal studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Foley, Susan Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Family Ecology & Practice
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4484414
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:36:41-06:00
Original checksum: 735b18db6567fbeee7b82a2f80dfdf43
Well formed: true
Page count: 128