Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MG7G669
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ecological participatory action research (EPAR): an approach appropriate to the study and encouragement of urban farming for a new model of community development in El Salvador Open Access
- Other title
EPAR, an approach for community development.
Approach appropriate to the study and encouragement of urban farming for a new model of community development in El Salvador.
Sustainable agriculture--El Salvador.
Economic development--El Salvador--Citizen participation.
Urban agriculture--El Salvador.
Community development, Urban--El Salvador.
Traditional farming--El Salvador.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pereira, Idalia Ivon.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7085525
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:35:13-06:00
Original checksum: e73bed521d77dfd95b31bfc6e8213715
Well formed: true
Page count: 189