Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3X05XP08
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Kriminologische aspekte der motivstruktur des verbrechens im modernen detuschen Roman Open Access
- Other title
Murder in literature.
Criminology in literature.
Criminal investigation in literature.
German fiction--20th century--History and criticism.
Detective and mystery stories, German--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Text in German. Abstract in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4077932
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:18:46-06:00
Original checksum: 8a6f29e160773a461a4bd35d88675b82
Well formed: true
Page count: 104