Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30Z71608
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aeschylus' Oresteia and T.S. Eliot's The Family Reunion: intertextual relations Open Access
- Other title
Time in literature.
Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965--Family reunion.
Light and darkness in literature.
Reality in literature.
Medicine in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4877919
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:36:33-06:00
Original checksum: 7312d793c469ba9159ed2467d13e207d
Well formed: true
Page count: 138